Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Item Drops

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mardina

Mardina

Item Drops Empty
PostSubject: Item Drops   Item Drops I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:25 am

I thought it would be a good idea to make a list of drops of rare crafting materials and other good stuff.

To start it off i got a Beryl shard in Forochel at 9.8N, 74.4W off Kurja-rakki i think

Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mardina

Mardina

Item Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Drops   Item Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:21 pm

Got another beryl shard in Forochel Smile

An Elite Warg 8k - Skessa
Loc; 3.6N, 65.5W

hope this helps:)
Back to top Go down
katya
Leader
katya

Item Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Drops   Item Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:56 pm

ok, i dont have co-ords atm, but here is a list of my favourite mobs to farm for Beryl shards, most high lvl's (45+) probably know these anyway......

ANGMAR:

Drankah - lvl45ish, 3-4k HP human angmarim - Ram Duath, spawns in the angmarim camp and then wanders around Ram Duath until killed....MANY ppl farm this mob.

Chillgrip - lvl45ish - 8-9k HP hill-beast - Outside Aughaire by the hill-beast main population (towards the drakes)

Swale-Singer - lvl45ish 4k HP norburg - Malenhad - Can spawn anywhere in Malenhad where there are norburgs so difficult to farm, but if u happen to see him......

MISTY MOUNTAINS:

There is an excellent 'tell' as to whether a beryl shard dropper is in MM, basically, once past the northern high pass (far eastern section of MM, up near Goblin Town) if u ride into VERY thick fog that drastically reduces ur vision.....then there is a dropper around.

RODLUG - lvl45ish, 9k HP Worm - Northtarn, Rodlug is tough, but with good traits and equipment is soloable, but will take u to the edge...Many ppl go after Rodlug in f/s of 2 or more

THE ANTLERED KING - lvl45ish 4k HP Longhorn - Usually on the path to GT secret entrance

****** - lvl45ish 4k HP Warg - Have found him all over the place, but always in the area around GT, path to secret entrance, by dwarf camp, by Warg main population.... (forgot his name atm, hence the *****)

****** - lvl45ish 8k HP Gauradan - Cirith Rir (normally, but can spawn up near northtarn)

In a slightly different area, but still in MM i came across a lvl48 Elite dwarf (towards Gabilizar, near the respawn circle) I have only seen this mob once and he was exceptionally tough (would suggest the use of food before the fight) and i had to use a handful of power potions during the fight.

Anyway, will try to get exact co-ords and fill in the missing names, but hope this is of help to some.
Back to top Go down
Adas

Adas

Item Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Drops   Item Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:40 am

Durngarth

Race: Man
Difficulty: Elite
Aggro: Aggressive
Level: 49
Max Morale: 9,631
Max Power: 1,247
Found in Zones: Forochel
Found in Areas: Talvi-muri

Drops a Beryl Shard

Last edited by Adas on Sat May 17, 2008 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rexface

rexface

Item Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Drops   Item Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:27 pm

kill mas get lots and lots of stuff

and

theres a tree in GA called grimbark or summat and he drops a swors and well no idea wat else but there u go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Item Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Drops   Item Drops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Item Drops
Page 1 of 1