Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruiting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
katya
Leader
katya

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting   Recruiting I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:44 pm

Hi all,

As you know, at templar were not a big fan of the 'spam' recruiting drives on the OOC.

But we do have a little problem.....we need a broader mix of classes in the kin, especially for the 'end of game content'.

SO......if u fellow with someone, and they are a good player (and unkinned), ask them if they want to join (if u remember).

I dont mind if ppl dont remember, or if some one invites 100 ppl, (this isnt like a test or anything), but we are very heavy on 1 or 2 classes and a bit light in other areas.

Any class is ok, but in particular we need any class that isnt a hunter or a champ - lol

I dont want our kin to become huge and in-personal, i like the way we all interact, but with 2-3 more lvl50's who are tanks,LM's,healers,capts or burgs, we could realistically run 2 raids into the rift on the same night. We would also be able to go to helegrod and run kin raids into EM Smile
Back to top Go down
masdorin

masdorin

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:12 am

Excuse me but theres only about 3-5 HNTs in the kin! Sad lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.templar.rpg-board.net
Adas

Adas

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:06 am

hehe, good one mas Wink
Back to top Go down
JohanConnor

JohanConnor

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:45 am

Cant we just have a recruit day for officers ? first to find 300 wins lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and General discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: