HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

allied Rift run - order of moo kin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
katya
Leader

PostSubject: allied Rift run - order of moo kin   Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:36 pm

ok, this is definitely going ahead sunny

The date is set for Friday 20th june, starting 1900bst, 2000cet

there will be 6 templar and 6 OoM, they will provide 2 tanks, which means we will provide 2 of another class (dont know which yet)

we will definitely need 1 healer, 1 hunter and 1 mezzer (LM or Burg) the other 3 places can be filled by randoms, but the wider the selection of classes the stronger the team

They use teamspeak, and have already given me their ip address and password ( so they are serious about doing this)

1 of their kin will be the raid leader (but the 2 ppl i have spoken to so far both had at least 4 rift armour pieces.....so they know what they are doing)

they have explained to me the loot rule, which is very similar to loot rule for lumi stones in Ettendeep. Basically, u can roll for gems until u get 1, then u cant roll for the rest of that raid and the following 1. This way everyone in the raid should get 1 gem every 2 weeks (which is fair, and actually a good speed to aquire the gems)

This WILL NOT be a 1st name down gets to go decision. I will need to find out which extra class we are taking and then fill the spaces.

SO....if u wanna go, and can make the day and time, put ur name on this thread and u will be in with a chance to go even if u are the 15th name Smile

I still need to sort out the Royal Legion rift runs, so there is a very good chance we can have a group that goes with OoM and a group that goes with RL, hopefully this way we will be able to get pretty much everyone who wants to rift going on a regular weekly run if they want to .

If u have anything u would like to add, plz feel free to mention it below cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rommulus

PostSubject: Re: allied Rift run - order of moo kin   Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:51 am

Well consider this hunter interested with bells on (cow bells) I doubt it makes any difference (but i feel like blowing my own trumpet) I've beaten the first two bosses in rift before and failed on the others numerous times Laughing

And Kat I just want to say Good Job on getting us involved in rift runs, it's clear we can't do it on our own and I'm grateful you've bothered to set this up.

One further point, the Portugese Kin i've been rifting with recently (Portucale Electus) They always seems to have 7 or so for rift and are forming PUGs for the rest of the raid...so we have another opportunity for allied runs should either of these two fall through. They seem like good lads and mostly know what they are doing, best left for the back burner atm but it's always good to have options.

Last edited by Rommulus on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eremir

PostSubject: Re: allied Rift run - order of moo kin   Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:19 am

well i write here to say that i DO NOT play for this first time.I am in france (hellfest \nn/ ) so i cant . But for next runs i hope to be ready. Good luck with run guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darakin

PostSubject: Re: allied Rift run - order of moo kin   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:42 am

Always count me in..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurglar

PostSubject: Re: allied Rift run - order of moo kin   Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:36 pm

Im in, im the tank you can take, hehe...

Last edited by Yurglar on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adas

PostSubject: Re: allied Rift run - order of moo kin   Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:29 am

Im still unsure if I got any plans that friday, I'll let you know as soon as I know Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: allied Rift run - order of moo kin   

Back to top Go down

allied Rift run - order of moo kin
Page 1 of 1