Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yurglar»Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yurglar

Yurglar

Yurglar»Intro Empty
PostSubject: Yurglar»Intro   Yurglar»Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:42 am

Hello Templars
My name ingame is Yurglar, but my realife name is Pedro. Im from Portugal and i am 13 years old. I know i am quite young, but i can help you a lot, because mainly i am a tank.

I have two chars Yurglar a level 50 dwarf tank and Chpmix a level 9 hobbity Burglar (this one is still beeing cooked lol! ).

I am a Master Prospector and im climbing my way to be a Master Metalsmither. I can give you ores, jewels and oxides.

Im an experienced player in raids. I have done all Helegrod but not all the Rift Sad, and as you can figure out, im a fine tank who can protect your back from the HOT (or icy?) flames of Thorog.
I am online all days of the week beginning at 5pm and weekend (almost all day xD), althought at Wednesdays and Mondays i can only stay until 7pm.

Hope i can enter!

Yurglar
Back to top Go down
murawen

murawen

Yurglar»Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yurglar»Intro   Yurglar»Intro I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:11 am

Nice to have you aboard Smile

flower
Back to top Go down

Yurglar»Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and General discussion :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: