Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arveduin!! Yeah Baby ;)!!

Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS! Empty
PostSubject: Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS!   Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:29 am

Ok Guys, The Date is Monday 30th June!! and Tuesday if need be for a re-run.
We got great response from everyone in the kin and things were patched up in a day!! Thts good going Guys!!
It is like a Week away but better knowing early as poss, and letting us know if u cnt make it.

These Are just Random Groups Atm! Not the Finalised Groups they will sent by Mail on Weekend Before so keep track of your mail guys!!

Group 1 - Rev leading Group 1 Wink
Tank <Yurglar> Mincer <Adas> Champ <Arve>
Hunter <Romm> LM <Rev> Random <Mura>

Group 2 - Pand Leading Group 2 Wink
Tank <Open> Mincer <Pogg> Champ <Bene>
Hunter <Dara> LM <Pand> Random <Peng>

Alts will be taken into consideration if people can't make it!
Sorry for people who aint in the 12 man team, shows how far Templar has come from its early days!!
I will be doing this again with CD so u will first choice for that team.
Any Questions leave post or mail me Smile

Regards The Infamous Arve Wink
Back to top Go down
Adas

Adas

PostSubject: Re: Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS!   Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:57 pm

Monday is also the date for rift-follow up.. might be som collisions there. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
katya
Leader
katya

PostSubject: Re: Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS!   Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:39 pm

indeed adas, most of grp 1 will be in rift........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS!   Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:53 am

Well, this was planned before second rift attempt was planned. Doesnt matter if some ppl are gna be in rift, who ever is online and wanting 2 go will be fine. Just fought we could get a kin event going on thts all. So i think theres no need 2 be worried, all is well Razz
Back to top Go down
Pengolod

PostSubject: Re: Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS!   Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:02 pm

Shit happens.

I am very sorry. Crying or Very sad I have not logged in for the Annuminas run, and, what it is worse, I havenīt posted an advice before time.

My boss will get married next Saturday, and this morning has gone out for last time arrangements. Until she comes back in 3 weeks, I have "inherited" all legal battles of the Tax Department scratch , and we have more than I thought. I have been in meetings all day, and I have some documents to read tonight for tomorrow meetings. And there are some personal issues to solve too.

So I will probably be out of the game for some days, until I put some order in the office. I will -perhaps- be able to enter this Friday, but it is more a desire than a promise. And I will be out of the city for the marriage all the weekend.

I apologize for any problem I have caused, mates.

I will be back as soon as possible. Kill lots of mobs and creeps for me.

By the way, one of my friend in real life is testing the game, and will probably ask you for an invitation to the kin, but I donīt know the name of his character.
Back to top Go down
murawen

murawen

PostSubject: Re: Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS!   Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:00 am

If your friend also likes lava Wink
then he's more then welcome Surprised

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS!   Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anniminas Groups! CONFIRMED DATES AND PEEPS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and General discussion :: Events-
Jump to: