Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Templar Kin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seric

Seric

Hi Templar Kin Empty
PostSubject: Hi Templar Kin   Hi Templar Kin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:50 am

Hi Guys. Want to introduce myself I’m Seric, a Dwarf who spends far to much time hanging around pubs in Bree and playing the lute.

Been playing LOTRO for around 3 months, totally hooked, it’s a great game. Have three alts

Aeirandir – Elf – Lore
Aethelwin – Human – Hunter
Seradin – Hobbit- Burglar

Other than LOTRO I’ve been playing Tabula Rasa, but got turned of to that once they nerfed all the good abilities and it changed into one long grind Sleep

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Seric Ironhammer
Back to top Go down
xElfidanx

xElfidanx

Hi Templar Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Templar Kin   Hi Templar Kin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:26 pm

Hello Seric and welcome to Templar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katya
Leader
katya

Hi Templar Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Templar Kin   Hi Templar Kin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:41 pm

welcome to the kin seric - look forward to watching u lvl and join us in the end of game content. If u have any questions im sure the kinnies will be happy to give u advice/opinions or guidance:)

If ur struggling to get a fellowship for a quest or want something crafted - again - look to the kin and u will normally find someone who can help u.

hope u enjoy ur time with templar What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Templar Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Templar Kin   Hi Templar Kin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Templar Kin
Page 1 of 1