Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

we have our own teamspeak :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
atrox

we have our own teamspeak :) Empty
PostSubject: we have our own teamspeak :)   we have our own teamspeak :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:32 pm

ok the settings are 217.35.7.241:8767
i will make user rooms as i get the chance, but i am a tad busy, i have tested the ts server and it is working fine and dandy Smile
Back to top Go down
Svarteper

Svarteper

PostSubject: Re: we have our own teamspeak :)   we have our own teamspeak :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:44 pm

Nice Very Happy

What is PW?
Back to top Go down
atrox

PostSubject: Re: we have our own teamspeak :)   we have our own teamspeak :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:44 pm

there isnt a password set, but if youdo need 1 try******** thats the one i set for admin control Smile
lolk i edited it cos there is o need for a password, i will give admins passwords as and when they ask for them:)
Back to top Go down
atrox

PostSubject: Re: we have our own teamspeak :)   we have our own teamspeak :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:49 pm

lol from now on, in future any passwords etc i will pass on to kat, its his kin so up to him who does what, just thought that am giving info to the www for free so best to cut it down and let kat control that side:)
Back to top Go down
atrox

PostSubject: Re: we have our own teamspeak :)   we have our own teamspeak :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:29 pm

server gonna be down for a coupla hours as it seems it is conflicting with other sites, oh yeah by the way i have bought the url for our site it will be www.templar-kin.eu so once i have the problems sorted out hopefully will have ts running properly and maybe even a skeleton servicefor the website, will let you know when its back up Smile
Back to top Go down
atrox

PostSubject: Re: we have our own teamspeak :)   we have our own teamspeak :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:08 am

ok i made teamspeak active again, website will have to wait tillnext week:)
Back to top Go down
Pengolod

PostSubject: Re: we have our own teamspeak :)   we have our own teamspeak :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:14 am

Nice, Atrox.

You work so fast... Katya spoke well: you are a legend!!! cheers

I am going to bed. 4 days of party is too much for so an old man as I am... This morning I thought i was going to fall asleep over the keyboard. I need some sleep. Sleep

I hope I can be able to log tonight.
Back to top Go down
Alastare

PostSubject: Re: we have our own teamspeak :)   we have our own teamspeak :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:26 am

Atrox - i gota say, thanks man!! we are really ticking along as a kin nicely (thank you Kat) and your bringing the technological advancements along too!

your not quite as legendary as Super Ala - but getting pretty close! Wink

thansk again for all your hard work nate1

Ala Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we have our own teamspeak :)   we have our own teamspeak :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we have our own teamspeak :)
Page 1 of 1